DesignWorks Ink FAQs
If you read Our Story, you heard us state our mission to “create innovative products for writers of notes, letters and stories as well as people who love great design, attention to detail, and exceptional quality“. How do we back that up?
- All of our products are printed with soy ink.
- We print only on acid-free paper.
- All of our journals are Smyth-Sewn: the pages are sewn into the binding, making for a very durable and tamper-proof journal, and allowing each journal to lay flat. Left handers and right handers can agree this is awesome!
- Each journal has a perpetual calendar at the top of each page, reminding you to date your notes or notate due dates
- Most of our journal formats have great informational pages in the front. Think of your elementary school marble notebooks – equivalents and conversions, multiplication tables, U.S. holidays, bullet journaling keys, and more!
- The materials we use are beautiful! We feature book cloth, pearlized metallics, foil coverage, bicolor linen, and so much more!
- We feature select journals with dot grid interiors – perfect for bullet journaling!
What are your order requirements?
Minimum opening order is $300; minimum reorder is $150. Order by pack size or multiple increases. DesignWorks Ink reserves the right to increase quantities to meet minimums.
What are your payment terms?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover and can also do Proforma. Net 30 Terms available with supplied credit references and an approved credit application after payment received on opening order.
Do you allow retailers to sell your products online?
Yes! Our expectation is that retailers sell our products on your proprietary website. Retailers are not authorized to market, advertise, list, offer for sale, sell or fulfill orders for any DesignWorks Ink products as a seller on any third-party marketplace. This includes, but is not limited to, Amazon.com, ebay.com, Walmart.com, Jett.com.
Do you have a pricing policy for online retailers?
We do! All online retailers are required to review and agree to DesignWorks Ink’s MAP Policy. DesignWorks Ink LLC requires that any lower price than MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) shall not appear on websites or be communicated electronically unless approved in writing by DesignWorks Ink. Any violation of the MAP Policy will result in a suspension of orders and shipments of DesignWorks Ink product. Orders will be terminated and shipments cancelled upon repeated violation.
What is your return policy?
Claims must be made within 5 days upon receipt of shipment. Please inspect goods upon receipt. Credits will be given on individual items that are damaged. Replacements will only be sent if an entire case pack is damaged.
How do I initiate a return?
Please email Customer Service at email@example.com. We’re happy to help! In your message, please include your store’s name, order or PO number, pictures, and any other information you’d like to add.
Does DesignWorks Ink have any sibling brands?
Yes! DesignWorks Ink is one of three specialty brands under the DesignWorks Collective umbrella. Our cool sister, Paddywax, is an artisanal, hand-poured candle brand. Our handsome brother, Olivina Men, is a natural grooming products brand.
Terms of Purchase:
All overdue invoices carry 1.5% charge per month. 15% restocking fee. Product is sold for resale at retail only and may not be redistributed at wholesale. Buyer’s shipping address is the sole site authorized for retail sale. Any other location must be pre-approved in order to protect existing customers. Orders subject to factory approval.