Supporting Our Retailers Through COVID-19
Moving your business digital?
Login to your account to access DesignWorks Collective resources like product data files and product images!
Having trouble? Here's a quick step-by-step.
Communication from Vice President of Specialty Sales, Jessica Barile
DesignWorks Collective Shipping Policies During COVID-19 - March 16, 2020
Paddywax #SupportLocal Online Store x Retailer Campaign - March 24, 2020
USA Today's Support Local Iniative - a USA Today site for independent retailers to add their store's gift cards to a "buy local" directory
Forbes's Small Business Relief Tracker - a listing of small business funds, grants, and resources compiled by Forbes
DesignWorks Collective Customer Service - (866) 723-3992 or (615) 630-7100
Shipping Policies During COVID-19
- If you want to push forward the ship date on any orders that haven’t shipped, please contact your sales rep or our customer service team. Please have your order number handy to expedite the process.
- If you want to cancel your order, you may do that as well. We hope that you will consider reinstating the order once you reopen for business.
- If your store closing has been mandated and you have to refuse a shipment that is already on its way, Designworks Collective will cover shipping costs.
- If you are choosing to close your store to help “flatten the curve” and have an order on the way that you refuse, we support you and will cover the shipping expenses.
- If you are on net terms and receive an order while you are closed, please contact us...we can extend terms on your order for 15 additional days to help alleviate the financial burden of accepting an order while you are closed.
Just looking for something light?
Take a relaxing coloring break with the Paddywax Spark collection. What better time to send a friend a smile (a letter) than when we can't all be together in person? Or, if you want to something just for you, try a coloring sheet.